Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can Abreva Prevent It Coming In

... powder 'silver.

Hello ... This morning I show you three wreaths that I have been commissioned by some people of my country and its ... I still have more to do, but I have to wait ... I hope to do it ... time flies and things to do are many. Cleaning supplies, gifts, decorate the house ... I guess, when I put out all the boxes and a six-foot tree ... with all those arms to be fitted for color ... rolling balls on the floor ... some breaks ... glitter everywhere ... and then the gift packages to fix all under the 'tree ... some are ready, others to be packed, others to be decided ... a garland to 'input, decorations scattered around the house .... angels, reindeer, stars and Christmas is ... too bad that my sister and my brother will not be here with us, Christmas is a family and they are my family ... now that I think I have to check the lights ... definitely do not work as every year ... ; ; future deliveries to those who have commissioned me, I hope they remain happy with the job done ... I work in order and leave me a few clues, the rest leave me decide ... fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment