Thursday, August 19, 2010

Utah Drivers License Templates



The brigade of August was as follows: in the kitchen "myself",
kitchen aide: Alberto profession opreaio the mechanical room in my wife Sonia and my cousin said Valentina Advertising Burgh profession, the bar " My brother Sergio professional hauliers, room is more than sixty (60) Guests are not a comma out of place all the service was designed with the utmost care and Meas A QUIET FERRAGOTO a lion.
The guests began arriving around 12:30 and at 15:30 we were intrno serving the cake with moscato spumante or annex, all anastomosis were perfectly, I felt like a puppet master gave orders to the right and sinstra and strange case no sign of mutiny, as they say here in Varese, we were a group of "MAL BETWEEN concomitantly" translated by malassortiti. Rarely
with waiters and helpers of the trade I was so at home, not a nervous tension around it smoothly that we just SPARKS


THANKS GUYS

Francesco Airoldi

0 comments:

Post a Comment