Thursday, March 3, 2011

Structural Formula Of Carnauba Wax

I came back with a prize!

Hello girls how are you? A few days ago I returned from Switzerland and I fixed a little house and lots of clothes to wash, but with great joy when I opened my blogghino I found a prize! Yes, my first award! This award has been won by me and Cristina cri67.bolgspot.com . Thank you very much Cristina! And now step this award, the rules are very simple. 1) accept the award and write a post. 2) Go to 3-5 blogs that do not have many followers, telling them that they have received the award. 3) post the link to the person who sent it to you. The aim is to make known other blogs that deserve to be known! Pass this award to: Anna Filomena mycountrytime.blogspot.com creazionifilo.blogspot.com Anna diredarefarequiltare.blogspot.com A big kiss, Stefania.

0 comments:

Post a Comment