Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Funny Meanings For Me

Pumpkins in February?

Sometimes , do not wait the season, but realized that I can think of at the moment, so looking at my garland born within a few weeks these three pumpkins of different sizes. I was lucky to find the same roses and berries, because when I made the wreath was in September. I am happy with the result, although I'm sorry now kept in the box and wait for 'autumn to decorate my room, but never mind, come spring, Easter, the' summer and there will be other decorations! ^_______^

I wish to thank those who is included in my followers, but I also want to thank your comments, thanks to all of the heart, if not some pitch and because I can not find the 'address of your blog. Many thanks to all and a mega mega kiss! Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment