Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Opening Remarks For Church Anniversary

Gifts ... but how many gifts!

sweet Hello, how are you? I'm fine, well past New Year 's epiphany, cleaned the house by Christmas decorations, guests at home for a few days, outings, visits to the crib so that the time has flown by without realizing. But now I want to resume their daily life, to create the sal and embroider a little bit cross-stitch, chiletto lose a few too many, difficult undertaking, but I try! Today I want to show the gifts that I made at Christmas all hand made and received from friends and relatives. Via the parade! Let's start from my dear friend Francesca who sent me so many wonders!
It is not this lovely little angel on my tree? Thank you very much Francesca!
While these are gifts from me to them, Francesca, Anna and Sarah, I'm glad that liked them so much! Francesca rose to a key ring all inspired by the old chandeliers once made of many drops of crystal.
For Anna, a handbag and jeans with angel all 'inside a pack of briefs.
As for Sarah, the youngest in the family puppy, a panel of good-night to put on his bed to wish him many, many sweet dreams!
And finally, lots of sweets for the whole family, yum yum ... yummy!
For my aunt Dany I made this bundle of dry branches, decorated with a red star fabric, cords and hearts! I got in a soft crocheted cotton hot, it warms me on the coldest days! ^_____^
This hand and my Aunt Rita, a drop in acrylic decoupage decorated with a sweet reindeer! I got so many good cakes made by his hands d 'oro! Thanks Auntie! Already gone, of course ^____^
To my mother I made a simple bracelet, made with a chain and a stone-colored faceted glass crystal iridescent because the bracelets that sell in the shop did not go well, very tight at the wrist, and so I decided to do it is to measure and was happy, she now has a bracelet to wear!
Accompanied by a handsome center-table for the Christmas holidays!
While I got this beautiful silver heart hammered hand, I can not wait 'time to take a chain to wear it! W hearts!
And I finally Car donated this beautiful white coat was a long time since I wanted it.
then pennies, a stocking of the Epiphany with many sweets and many messages, letters written from the heart e. .. A kiss, Stefania.

0 comments:

Post a Comment