Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Matula Herbal Formula Philippines

warm atmosphere ...

I love garlands, so much that they are now also on the table!
These days I'm making a bit of wreaths on commission ... el and a garland of 'the other, to' sudden ... comes the 'inspiration for the Christmas table. I leave it all ... I take fabrics, ribbons, stars and began to create. After a little bit comes this beautiful mini-garland to use as a door-napkin lunch or Christmas dinner ... and that our guests can take home to use as decoration for your Christmas tree. I find delicious ... and I imagine the table already laid, in a warm friendly atmosphere on Christmas Day.

As soon as I finished the garlands I'll see ... ' I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening has finally stopped raining here! A kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment