Sunday, October 19, 2008

How To Get A Penus Irrect

CHANGE THE GOODS WITHIN 7 DAYS WITH THE TICKET!







ENTER FIRED, LAUNCHES BRA ON CASH AND SAYS
"The place and then I got home I realized it's' STAINED ! L HO ALSO WASHED, BUT BUSH DOES NOT GO AWAY! ME ON THE CHANGES C another, equally ... "
" excuse me ... but the ticket?? "
" NOT KNOW what happened to .."
"and the box?"
" L HO BUTT!"
(I give a look at the bra and I think "but washed at 90 degrees?")
"lady, no receipt, no box and more washed .. I can not change it!"
" NO HOW! NOT 'my fault and' thicket!"
"I'm sorry ... but I can not change it so propio ..."
starts to shake and foam at the mouth says
"IMPOSSIBLE! GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER CHAPTER! SAY THAT THE CONTRACT AS 'NOT WORTH it! "
FINAL VERDICT: " lady ... you better not tell him about my head ... SENNA' SURELY THE POST to hell BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT
"certain customers" E 'better to lose than keeping them !!!!!!! "
( swear that I said so!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment